english | deutsch
A warm welcome
to the Hurter Print & Media Publishing House website
Countdown for Interbrush 2020
Registration is now open for InterBrush 2020, which will be taking place on May 6-8. More Details under interbrush.de. Please visit our stand no. ZF 2.2. in the central foyer.
Continuously updated: Members of the German Brushware Federation introduce themselves…
|Brush Scene®'s current edition featuring:
…and much more (PDF)
- WOMAtec Retrofit doubles the lifetime of used machines — Sustainability in practice
- Our company looks back to a long tradition as a renowned brush factory in Nuremberg: da Vinci tools for
Art & Beauty — Made in Germany
- Zahn Pinselmanufaktur GmbH / Germany —
FALBEX DER ALLES KÖNNER: The big FALBEX-Angular brush with inlay / The bent one - FALBEX Flat brush bent / Flat brush with pure high quality Chinese bristles
- ZAHORANSKY: Extension of the Coimbatore plant in India strengthens the market position and delivery capacities — Future-proof "Black Forest Quality" Made in India
- Colgate-Palmolive unveils a world-first and shares the development with their competitors: first fully recyclable toothpaste tube
- Paboco: Start-up with research goal: The development of a paper bottle is on the Horizon
- Mintel presents the latest beauty innovation from South Korea — New make-up trend masking hair loss
- Big Review: 61st FEIBP Annual Congress of the European Brushware Federation in Lucerne / Switzerland — The brush and paintbrush industry once again proves to be a
- FEIBP Market Reports 2019: Thermoplastic Polymers – Fine Hair – Vegetable Fibres – Bristles
- Two first place winners at FEIBP Innovation Award Contest 2019 in Lucerne / Switzerland:
1st place Wistoba V12 Brush Concept
1st place Duo Brush by Paintpecker
3rd place Ebnat AG Baby bottle brush
4th place ski wax brush from Toko and smartfilaments
- Fair Preview: 13th Interbrush from 6-8 May 2020: The brush and paintbrush industry worldwide looks to Freiburg in May 2020 / PaintExpo 2020 for Coating Technology, Trends and Impetus
- History and Tradition: Brushes from Todtnau for 250 years — It all started with beechwood and hog bristle
Brush Scene® has a global coverage in about 70 countries —
Present your range of products
February 2020 — We kindly invite you to publish your new products and machinery technologies in the next Brush Scene®-issue-no. 2/2020 (March/April). Take advantage to introduce your company and products to a broad and international audience. You can publish an insertion, company profile, information on your current product range, new machinery technologies, anniversaries etc. Interested? Ask here for details.
The trade journal Brush Scene® is the fast lane to accessing interesting and beneficial markets and sources of supply worldwide.
Brush Scene®, the bi-monthly, bilingual (German/English) trade journal has been published since 1st June 2007 and is circulated to raw materials suppliers, manufacturers, trade buyers and wholesale suppliers in some 70 countries all over the world. Read more…
We look forward to receiving your enquiries and of being of assistance to you.