english | deutsch
A warm welcome
to the Hurter Print & Media Publishing House website
Registration documents for Interbrush 2020 online now
Registration is now open for Interbrush 2020, which will be taking place on May 6-8. More Details under interbrush.de.
60 Years FEIBP Congresses
This book was received with much enthusiasm and gratitude to Suzanna and Andrea Acquaderni for their efforts in this respect. The book is on sale, has 110 pages and costs Euro 30. Orders can be sent to email@example.com (attention: new e-mail address), the book will be sent with an invoice.
Continuously updated: Members of the German Brushware Federation introduce themselves…
|Brush Scene®'s current edition featuring:
…and much more (PDF)
- LESSMANN continues Robert Thaler in Solingen — Extension of the product range with strip brushes
- Winfried Ebner to become third Board Member at ZAHORANSKY AG — Expansion of the business fields Industry Automation and Medical Technology
- Yilmaz Firça from Turkey — Since 1954: Products that make your life easier
- FAUN — Built for the toughest jobs: Road sweepers from its VIAJET range, especially designed for specialist tasks
- WÖHLER turns strip brush production upside down — Strip brushes finishing station FSA 500
- Kärcher wins legal proceedings against counterfeiters — Success in the fight against product piracy
- New Product Innovations at CosmeticBusiness 2019 — The latest developments from Gi Picco’s, Technature and Weimako
- WOW@LIGNA: Networking event for woodworking women, by woodworking women — LIGNA 2019: WOW – Women of Woodworking
- ISTOBAL presented
Smartwash at The Forecourt Show 2019 A pioneering new technological concept for digitalizing car wash facilities
- World Market Reports: Ban on felling wood harms furniture industry in Kenya
- BHB – The German Federal DIY, Building and Gardening Association — DIY industry makes adjustments for the future
- Studies: Demand for sustainable products will grow, especially in the cosmetics industry: Sustainability will remain a trend in 2019 / Analysis buying patterns of the next generation: Inside the Heads of Generation Z
- Fair Review: Ambiente 2019: The world's leading trade fair for consumer goods in Frankfurt/Germany – Impressive increase in quality and visitors / FAF 2019 FARBE, AUSBAU & FASSADE: Europe's trade fair for facade design & interior architecture – The engine that drives the industry
- Fair Preview: LIGNA from 27-31 May 2019 in Hannover/Germany: Making more out of wood
- Associations news: 61st FEIBP Congress 26-28 September in Lucerne (Switzerland): Registration for the 2019 Congress in Lucerne is open / 103rd Annual ABMA Convention from March 4-7, 2020 in St. Petersburg, Florida:
2020 Vision for the Future
Brush Scene® has a global coverage in about 70 countries —
Present your range of products
May 2019 — We kindly invite you to publish your new products and machinery technologies in the next Brush Scene®-issue-no. 3/2019 (May/June). Take advantage to introduce your company and products to a broad and international audience. You can publish an insertion, company profile, information on your current product range, new machinery technologies, anniversaries etc. Interested? Ask here for details.
The trade journal Brush Scene® is the fast lane to accessing interesting and beneficial markets and sources of supply worldwide.
Brush Scene®, the bi-monthly, bilingual (German/English) trade journal has been published since 1st June 2007 and is circulated to raw materials suppliers, manufacturers, trade buyers and wholesale suppliers in some 70 countries all over the world. Read more…
We look forward to receiving your enquiries and of being of assistance to you.