english | deutsch
A warm welcome
to the Hurter Print & Media Publishing House website
Registration documents for Interbrush 2020 online now
Registration is now open for Interbrush 2020, which will be taking place on May 6-8. More Details under interbrush.de.
Continuously updated: Members of the German Brushware Federation introduce themselves…
|Brush Scene®'s current edition featuring:
…and much more (PDF)
- ZAHORANSKY at the K 2019 in Duesseldorf — The Z factor is included
- Dental Health Day: Dental care — Brushing alone is not enough!
- Roth company celebrates its 100th anniversary — Looking back on a success story
- Zahn Pinsel GmbH — New shaving brush packaging: A Look behind the scenes
- Wöhler Brush Tech GmbH: WÖHLER — Innovations make it possible
- Hoffmann Group expands GARANT Master product family with the new GARANT Master Alu for high-performance cutting of aluminium – After the Master Steel, now it's time for the Master Alu
- Study: The German cosmetics and household care market — The German cosmetics industry reports a solid first half year
- Study: YouGov: Products from Germany have an excellent international reputation:
Made in Germany still stands for quality
- Research and Development: Machine integrated brushing for adaptive manufacturing of special purpose cutting tools: Fraunhofer – Brush to Cut
- Fair Review: Industry well equipped to meet the challenges of the coming decade: CMS Berlin 2019: Cleaning summit – a polished performance
- Fair Preview: Interbrush 2020 in Freiburg/Germany from 6-8 May – International trade fair for machines, materials and accessories for the broom, brush, paint roller and mop industry
- Fair Preview: IAW 2020 – International trade fair for retail promotions and imports in Cologne: A window on the trade for the top buyers from Germany and Europe
- Associations News: 26-28 September 2019 – Annual Conference of the European Brush Association: A brief review of the 61st FEIBP Congress in Lucerne/Switzerland
- Events: Art Prize of the German Brush Museum and the Market town Bechhofen – Award of the
Golden Artist Brush in Bechhofen
- Events: The brush metropolis of Bechhofen moving into focus of interest – A brush goes around the world
- Obituary: We say goodbye — On the death of Mr. Klaus Spitzer sen.
Brush Scene® has a global coverage in about 70 countries —
Present your range of products
November 2019 — We kindly invite you to publish your new products and machinery technologies in the next Brush Scene®-issue-no. 6/2019 (November/December). Take advantage to introduce your company and products to a broad and international audience. You can publish an insertion, company profile, information on your current product range, new machinery technologies, anniversaries etc. Interested? Ask here for details.
The trade journal Brush Scene® is the fast lane to accessing interesting and beneficial markets and sources of supply worldwide.
Brush Scene®, the bi-monthly, bilingual (German/English) trade journal has been published since 1st June 2007 and is circulated to raw materials suppliers, manufacturers, trade buyers and wholesale suppliers in some 70 countries all over the world. Read more…
We look forward to receiving your enquiries and of being of assistance to you.