english | deutsch
A warm welcome
to the Hurter Print & Media Publishing House website
Registration documents for Interbrush 2020 online now
Registration is now open for Interbrush 2020, which will be taking place on May 6-8. More Details under interbrush.de.
61st FEIBP Congress: 26-28 September 2019 in Lucerne/Switzerland — Annual Meeting of the European Brush Trade Association.
Four companies from Germany, Switzerland and the Netherlands are applying for this year's FEIBP Innovation Award!
Take benefit from membership in the international Brush Trade Association and participate as visitor. More Details at congress.eurobrush.com/program/.
Continuously updated: Members of the German Brushware Federation introduce themselves…
|Brush Scene®'s current edition featuring:
…and much more (PDF)
- Wöhler Brush Tech GmbH welcomes new general manager
- ZAHORANSKY AG has received several awards:
Innovation Award 2019
- Impressive trade fair presentation by mako GmbH — FAF 2019 in Cologne, Europe's trade fair for facade design & interior architecture
- Zengö Industrial and Trading Ltd. / Hungary — Supplier of sorghum/rice straw brooms
- August Rüggeberg GmbH & Co. KG PFERD Tools, Marienheide / Germany — X-LOCK tools developed to perfection
- Mesko Pinsel GmbH / Germany: Plaster structure wiper, Lime brushes, Wall coating brushes
- ZAHORANSKY AG: Z.PACK 6 | 8 | 11—
The competition can pack it all up
- Vikan A/S / Denmark expands its range of hygiene cleaning and food-handling tools Lime, Brown and Grey
- HEUTE Maschinenfabrik GmbH & Co. KG: A solution for cleanliness in the industry / ProfilGate®: tire cleaning for all industries
- A robot is the new addition to the cleaning staff at the Central Station of Utrecht (NL) — Safe and efficient cleaning without disturbing travellers
- ARBURG GmbH + Co KG / Germany — Integrated mould filling simulation increases reliability and efficiency during set-up Mould filling simulation: Allrounder injection moulding machines even smarter!
- World Market Reports: Russia — Strong growth in the timber industry
- Studies: Strong growth in food processing and packaging / Cosmetics increase young people's self-confidence
- Fair Review: — CosmeticBusiness / MOULDING EXPO: Marketplace for the industry and ideas
- Fair Preview: — CMS Berlin 2019: Giving maximum priority to hygiene in healthcare / spoga horse autumn 2019: sold-out halls and a good mood
- Associations news: Preview 61st FEIBP Congress in Lucerne (Switzerland): Innovation Award Competition / VdPB German Brush Manufacturers Association / General manager Rainer Langelüddecke retires / Stefan Horst is the new VdPB General Manager / 103rd Annual ABMA Convention from March 4-7, 2020 in St. Petersburg, Florida:
2020 Vision for the Future
- Further Events: 23rd UK Brushmakers and Suppliers Golf Day, organized by Andrew McIlroy (PERLON)
Brush Scene® has a global coverage in about 70 countries —
Present your range of products
September 2019 — We kindly invite you to publish your new products and machinery technologies in the next Brush Scene®-issue-no. 5/2019 (September/October). Take advantage to introduce your company and products to a broad and international audience. You can publish an insertion, company profile, information on your current product range, new machinery technologies, anniversaries etc. Interested? Ask here for details.
The trade journal Brush Scene® is the fast lane to accessing interesting and beneficial markets and sources of supply worldwide.
Brush Scene®, the bi-monthly, bilingual (German/English) trade journal has been published since 1st June 2007 and is circulated to raw materials suppliers, manufacturers, trade buyers and wholesale suppliers in some 70 countries all over the world. Read more…
We look forward to receiving your enquiries and of being of assistance to you.