english | deutsch
A warm welcome
to the Hurter Print & Media Publishing House website
Announcement: New date for the Interbrush trade fair: 4-6 May 2022
In close coordination with the international industry associations as well as the leading Interbrush exhibitors, Messe Freiburg has decided to postpone the exhibition to May 4-6, 2022. Read the complete press release (PDF).
|Brush Scene®'s current edition featuring:
…and much more (PDF)
- Awards & Anniversaries: Reinhold Hörz — 40 years of success in the Field of bristles
- Zahn Brush Manufactory invests in new printing method — New printing method for even more individual and attractive brush design
- ZAHORANSKY Group acquires dialysis division of FLG Medizintechnik GmbH
- Welcome to Consumer Goods Digital Day! — The
Ambiente takes place on April 20, 2021 as a digital meeting point for the industry
- L'Oréal offers Specially Developed Rating System for Its Beauty Products Label Enabling Sustainable Purchase Decisions
- Announcement GB Boucherie NV and Borghi Spa continue their respective activities separately
- Klingspor is unveiling a new line of brushes — Deburring. Cleaning. Structuring.
- Zahn Brush Manufactory — Calligraphy brush in a class of its own
- The pharmaceutical and cosmetics manufacturer Dr. Wolff defied the crisis in the past fiscal year — Product innovation to counter Corona
- Quadpack introduces the first caps of its patented full-wood family — Woodacity, making the impossible possible
- Zahn Brush Manufactory — Extra short acrylic flat brush: Falbex
- KRAIBURG TPE is expanding its wide range of thermoplastic elastomers for dental and oral hygiene products to include types with adhesion to PA TPEs with food contact approval — Perfect for skin and mouth contact
- The use of recycled materials and life cycle assessments are now the most important drivers and setting the course — Recycling Packaging is successful
- VDMA Woodworking Machinery: Outlook 2021 — Slightly optimistic, but no substantial improvement
- Fair Preview: K 2022: 19 to 26 October 2022 in Duesseldorf/Germany / Anuga FoodTec: 26 to 29 April 2022 in Cologne / Cosmetic Business: 20-21 October 2021, MOC Munich/Germany
- FEIBP — European Brushware Federation: A message from FEIBP President Andrew McIlroy
- Associations News: 104th ABMA Convention in USA Goes virtual: 17-18 March 2021 / FEIBP Congress in Prague/CZ: 22-25 September 2021
Brush Scene® has a global coverage in about 70 countries —
Present your range of products
April 2021 — We kindly invite you to publish your new products and machinery technologies in the next Brush Scene®-issue-no. 2/2021 (March/April). Take advantage to introduce your company and products to a broad and international audience. You can publish an insertion, company profile, information on your current product range, new machinery technologies, anniversaries etc. Interested? Ask here for details.
The trade journal Brush Scene® is the fast lane to accessing interesting and beneficial markets and sources of supply worldwide.
Brush Scene®, the bi-monthly, bilingual (German/English) trade journal has been published since 1st June 2007 and is circulated to raw materials suppliers, manufacturers, trade buyers and wholesale suppliers in some 70 countries all over the world. Read more…
We look forward to receiving your enquiries and of being of assistance to you.