english | deutsch
A warm welcome
to the Hurter Print & Media Publishing House website
Announcement: New date for the Interbrush trade fair: 4-6 May 2022
In close coordination with the international industry associations as well as the leading Interbrush exhibitors, Messe Freiburg has decided to postpone the exhibition to May 4-6, 2022. Read the complete press release (PDF).
Continuously updated: Members of the German Brushware Federation introduce themselves…
|Brush Scene®'s current edition featuring:
…and much more (PDF)
- Niebling und P.S.E. become ONE! — New Management since July 1st, 2020
- Lessmann builds new administration building — Commitment to Oettingen, Germany
- ZAHORANSKY AG — Dr. Bernd Stein to become new Chief Technical Officer
- Zahn Pinsel GmbH/Germany — FINA travel set perfectly equipped to go! / Curved Eyeliner for more precise working / Mask fan - Brush with great shape retention / Eyelash cleaning brush - a
Must Have for every cosmetic studio
- Italy — UNIMAC s.r.l. inaugurates their new headquarters
- Bürsten-Baumgartner / Germany, Manufacturer of industrial and special brushes — Social Distancing Floor Mats for Corona
- AQUA BRUSH… washes the difference — Our successful PREMIUM products for tunnel vehicle washes, gantry vehicle washes and commercial vehicle washes
- August Mink GmbH & Co. KG, Manufacturer of industrial brushes — Gentle all-round cleaning
- Z.RAY from ZAHORANSKY — Precise and hygienic manufacture of wooden toothbrushes
- Mexico — Online trading is booming during the Corona crisis
- Procter & Gamble achieves growth — The company declares a sales increase of 5% in fiscal year 2020
- IKW reports on retail sales in the first half of 2020 — Half-year Results for Cosmetics Market Germany
- Spielwarenmesse eG asks trade and industry about the crisis — Current mood among visitors and exhibitors
- Fair Preview: The world's leading trade fair for grinding technology — GrindTec 2020 / PARTNER PFERD 2021 — Leipzig catches equestrian fever! / 3-6 November 2020 — Interclean Amsterdam 2020 goes virtual / Supplier Directory: CosmeticBusiness will support the mediation of industry contacts digitally — CosmeticBusiness' next edition in June 2021
- Associations News: 104th ABMA Convention from March 17-20, 2021 in San Diego, CA/USA — 62nd FEIBP Congress from September 22-25, 2021 in Prague/Czech Republic
Brush Scene® has a global coverage in about 70 countries —
Present your range of products
September 2020 — We kindly invite you to publish your new products and machinery technologies in the next Brush Scene®-issue-no. 5/2020 (September/October). Take advantage to introduce your company and products to a broad and international audience. You can publish an insertion, company profile, information on your current product range, new machinery technologies, anniversaries etc. Interested? Ask here for details.
The trade journal Brush Scene® is the fast lane to accessing interesting and beneficial markets and sources of supply worldwide.
Brush Scene®, the bi-monthly, bilingual (German/English) trade journal has been published since 1st June 2007 and is circulated to raw materials suppliers, manufacturers, trade buyers and wholesale suppliers in some 70 countries all over the world. Read more…
We look forward to receiving your enquiries and of being of assistance to you.