english | deutsch
A warm welcome
to the Hurter Print & Media Publishing House website
Announcement: New date for the Interbrush trade fair: 24-26 April 2024
|Brush Scene®'s current edition featuring:
…and much more (PDF)
- Barber News from Zahn Pinsel GmbH — Vegan Shave Brushes, perfect for daily shaving
- Mink Bürsten, August Mink GmbH & Co. KG — Fit for the Future!
- Lifocolor: From Upper Franconia to the World — Manufacturer of customer-specific colour masterbatches, additive preparations and compounds for the plastics industry
- Cooperation between Kärcher and artist Ralf Schmerberg — As part of its cultural sponsorship, Kärcher is taking on challenging cleaning tasks
- A New Source Extraction System from Dustcontrol — Safer and More Hygienic Food Production
- ArburgXworld — More than 2,000 customers already use digital Arburg world
- Vegan Barista-Brush from Zahn Pinselmanufaktur — Perfect for daily cleaning
- Time to shine: With the Philips Sneaker Cleaner — 3-in-1 cleaning tool for every material
- Delta brushes from KULLEN-KOTI — High quality brushes for precision work
- Stora Enso to Produce its PET and Glass Alternative in Large Volumes — The Paper Bottle is to go into Series Production
- Young female engineers make swirling brushes — Girl's Day at the TH Bingen
- VDM Association of the German Furniture Industry e.V. — Material shortages in the furniture industry continue to worsen
- Recycled Aluminium in Demand New Alloys and Cycle Concepts Secure — The Need for This Source
- Interdental cleaning — Most suitable with waist shaped brushes
- International Trade Fairs: FAF 2022 - Europe's trade fair for façade design and interior architecture — The trade fair that gives the industry a
feeling of belonging / CosmeticBusiness is planned from 20 to 21 October as a face-to-face trade fair in Munich — Positive Signal from Politics
- Associations News: 105th ABMA Convention in USA —
Recovering Brushmakers from 2-5 March 2022 / 62nd FEIBP Congress in Prague/CZ — Postponed to 21-24 September 2022
Brush Scene® has a global coverage in about 70 countries —
Present your range of products
September 2021 — We kindly invite you to publish your new products and machinery technologies in the next Brush Scene®-issue-no. 5/2021 (September/October). Take advantage to introduce your company and products to a broad and international audience. You can publish an insertion, company profile, information on your current product range, new machinery technologies, anniversaries etc. Interested? Ask here for details.
The trade journal Brush Scene® is the fast lane to accessing interesting and beneficial markets and sources of supply worldwide.
Brush Scene®, the bi-monthly, bilingual (German/English) trade journal has been published since 1st June 2007 and is circulated to raw materials suppliers, manufacturers, trade buyers and wholesale suppliers in some 70 countries all over the world. Read more…
We look forward to receiving your enquiries and of being of assistance to you.