english | deutsch
A warm welcome
to the Hurter Print & Media Publishing House website
Announcement: New date for the Interbrush trade fair: 24-26 May 2024
In close coordination with the international industry associations as well as the leading Interbrush exhibitors, Messe Freiburg has decided to postpone the exhibition to 24-26 May, 2024. Read the complete press release (PDF).
|Brush Scene®'s current edition featuring:
…and much more (PDF)
- 100 years of Braun: a unique design story —
Combining useful things with art
- Wooden-Toothbrush from Ebnat AG — The combination of a wooden handle and nylon bristles combines naturalness and competence
- Ulrich Hochmuth special brushes — Manufacture of special brushes in one-off or series production
- UNIMAC s.r.l. unveils New Corporate Branding
- WANDRES micro-cleaning — Efficient cleaning before back-injection moulding or coating
- New Dental brushes developments by ZAHN Pinsel GmbH — Dusting brush to remove zirconium dust
- Osborn revealing The New Osborne Xtreme Product Line
- Plastics processors under massive pressure — Supply shortfalls and price explosion for plastics
- Price explosion for epoxy resins — supply shortages exacerbate situation on raw materials market, coatings industry under pressure
- A Study Has Examined the Impact of the Pandemic on Consumers — Corona is Giving Rise to New Consumer Types
- cosnova GmbH — First Cosmetics Company to Use Recycled Packaging Waste as Packaging Material
- When cleaning has meaning —
If you can’t do what you love, then learn to love what you do!
- Breaking News: Cancellation of the 13th Interbrush! — New Date: 24-26 May 2024
- CMS will again be held live in 2023 at the Berlin exhibition grounds — CMS Berlin 2021 launches digital offer
- HIGHTEX International Technical Textiles and Nonwoven Trade Fair — Hightex postponed, new dates: 14-18 June 2022
- FACHPACK The European trade fair for packing, technology and processes — New trade fair concept provides planning certainty
- GIFA, METEC, THERMPROCESS, NEWCAST in Düsseldorf from 12 to 16 June 2023 — The date for the Bright World of Metals 2023 has been set
- 62nd FEIBP CONGRESS again postponed! — New date: 21-24 September 2022 in Prague/CZ
- Associations News: USA: 105th ABMA Convention from May 2-5, 2022 in Bonita Springs/FL / The Wooster Brush Wins ABMA 2021 William A. Cordes Innovation Excellence Award —
Shortcut Hook & Hold Angle Sash Paintbrush
Brush Scene® has a global coverage in about 70 countries —
Present your range of products
June 2021 — We kindly invite you to publish your new products and machinery technologies in the next Brush Scene®-issue-no. 3/2021 (May/June). Take advantage to introduce your company and products to a broad and international audience. You can publish an insertion, company profile, information on your current product range, new machinery technologies, anniversaries etc. Interested? Ask here for details.
The trade journal Brush Scene® is the fast lane to accessing interesting and beneficial markets and sources of supply worldwide.
Brush Scene®, the bi-monthly, bilingual (German/English) trade journal has been published since 1st June 2007 and is circulated to raw materials suppliers, manufacturers, trade buyers and wholesale suppliers in some 70 countries all over the world. Read more…
We look forward to receiving your enquiries and of being of assistance to you.